24 / 7 Cloud-Based Managed Services Customized for Your Environment
Guardian Services™ is a cloud-based, full lifecycle managed services solution for network and system infrastructures. Guardian helps maximize the performance of your network and system infrastructures through proactive and responsive monitoring and issue resolution.
Guardian Services are designed to fit around your needs and schedule, customized to your infrastructure and staff. Our network monitoring and management allows you to be confident that your system is functioning properly and that someone is always watching to ensure your operations continue running smoothly.
Guardian Enterprise Services include:
- Global management services – Our service team provides expert response to event triggers to provide an unparalleled proactive service experience. Managed service customers can choose to have their devices fully managed by Guardian or jointly managed by Guardian and their own client staff. Submit online move/add/change (MAC) requests, benefit from Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) MAC review and obtain peer review for planned changes, all as part of your Guardian Services benefits.
- Cloud-based network/systems monitoring – Advanced cloud-based monitoring is the technical backbone of Guardian Enterprise Services. Access the monitoring system for complete visibility into your critical infrastructure and systems from any Internet browser and receive system notifications in real time via email.
The Onepath Network Operations Center: Systems Monitoring and Support Tailored to Your Organization
Redundantly located in Lawrenceville, GA and Greensboro, NC, our Guardian Network Operations Center (NOC) operates 24/7 resolving trouble tickets, performing network monitoring and handling security alerts that are generated for our clients and transmitted to the center.
- Installation and management – Onepath will install all necessary hardware and be available to assist with upgrades and maintenance as needed. In addition, we will provide onsite and/or remote training to help our clients with their new systems.
- Monitoring – Monitoring of your networks, systems and applications ensures that your network alerts are received, resolved and documented.
- Backchannel support – Dedicated backchannel engineers manage your private network of deployed equipment at remote customer locations.
- Issue resolution and documentation – Skills-based routing through our Cisco Call Manager® distribution system ensures that issues are directed to the appropriate NOC engineer for prompt resolution and documentation.
- CRM integration – Onepath provides access to our own system, or optionally can integrate with customer CRM systems. Web-based portals give you live access to all interactions and issue resolution. All alerts and calls are opened as tickets in our system. This trouble-ticketing system enables the status of the incident to be tracked against any Service Level Agreement (SLA) provision and ensures that it is resolved in accordance with the agreed service levels.
- IP “Hot Phones” – SLAs customized for each customer incorporate your business into our workflows. We can provide IP “hot phones” at customer sites to seamlessly integrate your facilities into our technical support network.
To learn more about Onepath Systems’ Guardian and NOC services and how they can help your business, call 1-877-ONESYS1 or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download – Onepath Guardian