Protecting the People and Property so Valuable to Your Business
Onepath Systems is dedicated to providing you with comprehensive and intelligent services engineered to meet your facility’s unique fire and life safety requirements. Onepath manages everything from design and installation to ongoing service and support. Onepath creates customer confidence by allowing them to rely on one source for:
- System design and budgeting assistance
- Engineering that is top quality, reliable and cost effective
- High quality installation and project management services
- Full inspection, monitoring and maintenance services
- Quality service with 24/7/365 availability
Onepath has been recognized as a Engineered Services Company (NESCO) Affiliate by its partner NOTIFIER® (a Honeywell Company). This distinction ensures our clients have selected a company whose expertise has been tested and proven in real world applications. To qualify as a NESCO Affiliate, Onepath was required to meet the following standards:
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) certified technicians and engineers
- Factory trained technicians and engineers
- Pass NOTIFIER® annual audits to maintain the highest level of performance
- Qualify for Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certification
- Provide 24-hour service
- Maintain National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) affiliation
As with all of our solutions, Onepath’s fire and life safety services are designed to allow seamless integration and full customization to meet the individual needs of your organization. System options include:
- ONYX FirstVision: a revolutionary wayfinding touch-screen PC for firefighters that simplifies emergency scene assessment by pinpointing the origin and migration of a fire from the building lobby. Watch Video.
- ONYX Intelligent Sensing Technology: delivers rapid, intelligent response to incipient fire signatures while substantially reducing nuisance alarms.
- ONYXWorks: a PC based graphical workstation, is NOTIFIER’s® next generation, advanced technology for integrating fire alarm, security, card access, CCTV and other key information in your facility.
- ONYX ExitPoint: acts as an audible exit sign that helps building occupants pinpoint the nearest exit location and guides them to the building exit quickly, reliably and safely—even when visibility is impaired.
- NOTIFY-IP® Mass Notification: generates live, direct, global voice instructions for property or life preserving actions via the internet during a fire, security or other emergency.
We have helped companies of various sizes, medical facilities and school systems protect their people and property. No matter the size of the client, we strive to exceed expectations and go beyond the norm to ensure the safety of those they cherish.
To learn more about Onepath’s state-of-the-art fire and life safety systems and how we can help you protect what’s most important to you, call 1-877-ONESYS1 or email us at: email@example.com.
Download – Onepath Fire And Life Safety